QUALIFY & RECEIVE A FREE* ANDROID SMARTPHONE…
BLU Dash Jr 3G D190U Android SmartPhone (Color: BLACK)
- 3.5″ Capacitive Display – Touchscreen
- Dual Sim Card Smartphone with Android 4.4 KitKat (Unlocked GSM)
- 1.0 GHz processor with Micro SD Slot up to 32GB expandability
- Front/Back Cameras: 2.0MP Main Camera plus VGA Selfie Camera
- Bluetooth capable and Video Record ability
- GSM Quad Band 3G UMTS 850/1900/2100: US Compatibility: AT&T and other networks identified in detailed specifications at CTDG offices
- Included: Battery, Charger, & User’s Guide
*To qualify to receive a FREE Android Smartphone that comes with monthly airtime minutes and will include limited data to access the internet starting late Winter (approximately somewhere during Dec. 2016-Feb.2017 dependent upon location in state of Michigan). To qualify a person MUST be a Michigan Resident and MUST be deemed eligible as low-income (150% below Fed’l Poverty Guide) and/or receiving any one of the following:
Food Stamps/(SNAP); Medicaid; Section 8; Social Security Income; LIHEAP; TANF/DHS Cash Assistance, or other government program listed as qualifying with our offices, along with Tribal residency criteria qualifications.
Please check with Closing The Digital Gap to see if you qualify. Lifeline Program, only 1 participant per household–must be at least 18 years old!!!
Office: (517) 485-7581 or Email: CTDGinbox@gmail.com
(Phones are issued immediately upon eligibility verification and approval, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST,
during the months of June, July, and August 2016. Cell phones are not mail, but provided and activated at time of sign-up approval)
If you think you qualify, or know someone who qualifies or to get more info, please email: CTDGinbox@gmail.com
Please include in your email your name, contact telephone number, Michigan zip code and email address.
Closing The Digital Gap